Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Victor Liz Jr.

I believe that the hardest part of starting a new work enviornment is for a person to step out of his or her own comfort zone. I believe a persons ability to adapt is what determines whether or not he or she will succeed in the new work enviornment. My biggest challenge in starting this new job was meeting and working closely with a group of people i have never meet or seen before. This is where I feel adapting came into play, because as a person who does most of his activities solo, I had to work with a group of people who did not share the same views as myself.
So it was a situation where alot compromising into play. What helped me get through my first couple of days; I like to believe it was the fact that I am outgoing and try to make everyone feel comfortable. I also believe that because I can adapt to situation easily, this made my first couple of days in a new work enviornment fairly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment